Anyone want to take a guess

how long I will have car parts decorating my dining room!!!

$1/guess. Closest guess gets the pool!

Seriously, I’m just hoping they move to the basement before Thanksgiving.

whats a dining room for anyway?

i’m gonna guess 2 months!

dunno u will get use to it my couch hold an intercooloer and some piping
my desk has a turbo as a paper weight

and the floor well i have a walkway to my bed and to the tv!

:rofl: Mike’s entire kit and hood were spread throughout our 2 room apartment for 8 months!

tell Jeff to get off his lazy ass and install the parts… Parts > decks and pools

haha…in my tiny bedroom, i have car seating for eight, a half dozen head units, the whole interior of a 1992 Swift GT, TWO sets of wheels (one set of tires, assorted tools, etc…

and my guess is Sept 17th.

Just hang some nice curtains and home interior stuff in his garage and tell him when the parts find their way to the garage the pretty stuff will make it back into the house. :bigthumb:

october 5th

my daughters brithday!!!

see i knew it was a speacial day

18th?

:x:

of what month…if its sept thats a really bad day…that was my old wedding day

I was going to move them this week, but now that you posted this thread add 2 weeks. Care to try for 3??? :finger:

Who’s the man??? :bigthumb:

Um, anyone have a spare room?

hahahah

jeff just do the darkstar thing, sleep in your ride

i thought i heard your wife mention the pool guys will be there next week for the install…i hope it wasnt a surpise for you

sounds like that old DVE skit,

“im the man of the house,Until she comes home”

http://home.comcast.net/~saccani/Dining_Room_with_Parts.JPG

Come on guys, I’m understanding (I love the TA as much as he does), but the boxes don’t really go with the decore. I mean we have a full unfinished basement and a 3 car garage - do they really have to sit in the dining room. He’s invading my space!!!

your floor is cockeyed

I was being assisted by the 2 year old and had to hold the camera so she could see the display.

you made it sound like there were parts everywhere. they are packned neatly in the boxes and stacked to the side.

:gives: