Anyone with a Pathfinder here??

Hey Y’all I recently bought a 2001 Pathfinder SE, just wondering if there is anyone here that owns one. How good are these in terms of reliability? all I know is they have a shit load of sensors (already had 3 replaced under warranty) if any of you could give me some advice/tips to make it last for a while plus a good cheap place to buy Nissan parts that would be great.

P.S It feels good to have finally put my G35 away for the winter…no more salt:R

hey,
this site is not that grt for pathfinder stuff (nico pref) but while im here, i also have a 01 se manual and here is what i found - u can replace the maf with a unit from the 01 maxima 3.0 and save about 500, the rest revolves around regular stuff like plugs etc - the o2 sensors are nxt for me and i am hoping they dont go as this (i understand) REQUIRES dealer to resett your ecu - (@ about 100 + sensors + lbr)
imminent plans include complete poly utherane bushings for the f/r (incl pan hard rod bushing) and apparently bilsteins can be fit in the rear with little effort and front struts are readily available (there is a mounting kit u will need ‘spicer super kit’ avail at rock auto all in US of course, also check out the 4x4 parts site for perfomance stuff (they also have a lowering kit/lsd i am looking at)

i have a 96 pathfinder with a bit of electrical prob whenever i step on the brake all the lights dim and the radio cuts out on the headlights blinks also along with all the interior lights if anyone had this prob before and had solved it let me know pls thank you

i had a 97 before and have an 01 now. love em.

stick to pre 05’s for manul transmission.