Anyone work for a Honda dealership??

I need a Honda OEM part and don’t feel that it’s worth $75. I need a rear sway bar end link for an 04 Civic Si. If anyone can give me a bit of a discount on this part I will be grateful. I’d rather give a few extra bucks to a helpful employee than Honda. Thanks!

And i Need OEM foglights for a 2006 Civic coupe…
anyone help use both out? :slight_smile:

Send me a part number and I will get you a price.

I will call my local Honda dealer as soon as I get a chance for a part number. I don’t have it handy. if you have access to the Honda system, I just need the RIGHT, REAR, sway bar end link. It’s the short bar that connects the sway bar to the control arm. One of the threaded studs sheared off. It’s for my 2004 Civic Si. Retail on it was $70something. Thanks again.

08V31-SVA-110 for the foglights

Part number as quoted from Baierl Honda in Wexford: 705963 for the link and 116981 for the nut (x2?)

$47 and $35 (x2) respectively.

I think the dealership may be smoking crack. Go check this site: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

I checked 2004 - civic si - lower rear arm - the endlink ($35ish) and appropriate hardware ($4ish) to bolt it on only came to less than $40 + shipping. They’re pretty easy to deal with also as I’ve ordered lots of parts through them over the years.

Thanks for the link. The price of these parts is exactly why I made this thread. The part numbers aren’t matching up but who’s to say the parts guy in Wexford isn’t a moron. I know I said it was an Si 3 times, but maybe all he heard was Civic. Either way that website is much cheaper.

I cant find anywhere that has the o-ring kits for the fuel injectors for b-series engines. how much are they from the dealer?

I ordered what I needed. $41 shipped to my door. F Honda and the $117 + butler sales tax + gas to drive 40 minutes away. Thanks a ton, Hycomp. Got a link like that for some lowering springs and shocks? haha j/k