Anything fast in here?

ive ran there before with and without problems, luckily I’ve never gotten pinched. honestly its got so bad its not even worth going anymore. please dont lump a bunch of PR rice with legitimate imports, they are the reason its gotten so bad at the ext in particular. there is an obvious stigma ever since imports have started racing that just didnt exist 10-15 years ago. ask any cop they are a lot more likely to target an import even for a basic violation like exhaust, let alone street racing. im not making excuses as to why not to dig race, im just explaining why the forum members, and more so the younger generation sometimes prefer roll racing, its just less trouble. we all know it doesnt give you a full picture of the cars potential and its driver, but its a safe way to have fun, and race which we all love to do. its not like we dont dig race, we do but not against every tom dick and harry that wants a run.

lets face the facts our generation, or some might say the imports have changed street racing forever. some say its because of FWD, id say thats def part of it, but it was also much easier to go from a dig worry free a while ago.

dont take my message the wrong way. i love dig racing, even more so than i love roll racing, in the past ive just mostly kept dig racing to the track, FWD with slicks is very unsafe on the street.