Anything fast in here?

OG dosen’t mean shit. Technically Failvis is an OG too, does that mean he gets respect? lol

Who the hell calls people out in fucking November wanting to race from a dig? Not only that but the last time I checked make and model isnt something you would consider “specs”

Jammer and Slowmarro have stated that they know the person.

These people have been around the local auto community before internet forums ever existed and talks like these were done over a dial phone.

I’d say they qualify for the “OG” status I referred to…

i’ll race you from a dig, only thing is neither of my cars run, so we are pushing the cars for a 1/4 mile, i’ll put up 100 bucks for it. btw if you still think this is serious, you have issues but thank you for the amusement tonight. i knew no one on here would actually race you from the start.

LOL fastest accumulation of neg rep ever

Bingo.

Proud to have assisted.:number1

wtf i could give a fuck who likes me
just looking to run
i guess aug has all the real players

aug?

:rofl + rep

YA ! seriously man wat the fuck ! i feel you man…

i went to a car forum once, I have a couple posts and shit. I challenged straight to the TOP ! I challenged the fastest mother fucker on the forum to come out at midnight and race me for a grand !

He pussied out, said something like … i didnt post pictures of my car… and didnt even think i had a car… OBVIOUSLY i got a car and i am legit !

wtf !

he has a car but horrible sense in starting new threads on a forum he isnt well known on

vlad, :facepalm poor vlad, you have the right points but are you missing the part where he has 0 credibility right now due to him being anonymous, not giving a clear date / place where he wants to race.

slowmarro and micare might know him, but me and everyone else dont know him, and they are only suspecting… this dude hasnt given an answer to ANYONE

People who dont feel safe giving their name out and what car model they drive are not worth all this attention

He thinks that asking what vehicle he drives is the same as asking for a full broken down list of mods…
:banghead

LOL Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

what kinda site you guys running over here?
all iv seen is shit talkers who back out when backed into a corner.

We are running a site with shit talkers who dont feel okay posting their name + vehicle make

Seems like a great site for you!

i like the game you play here, let me join you and lets jump on a forum and claim we have mystery racers together ! lets bench race mystery cars,

mine is 3200 pounds V12 fuel injected

w00t that probably gives it away !

I will gladly take up any runs this week that consist of 20-30mph hits. Digs will wait until spring.

so, if you want a taker. Im here for some slow rolling fun. Digs, not so much.

if i dident have a car or the money i wouldent be here

This numba1killer is ready to race, he just had his vehicle dynoed at albanyspeed

get readyyyyyyyy it runs wide slicks

we have alot of trolls that come around that dont have either…

how widezzzzzzz?

wide enough to roll if he gets sidewayzzzzzz then it will have to be all redone

its equaly a disadvantage to both of us.
i put the race up for takers from a dig and you agreed now ur changing ur story

he wont agree if he doesnt know who you are, thats an insane request to try and get someone to come out and race a ghost