Anything fast in here?

i have been around.and in scotia

HOLY FUCK someone with a brain.

problem is, the roads are cold right now and its very very hard to hook up from a dig…radials or not.

Too bad you can’t buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

bottom line opening a thread like you did…i thought it was a joke so i messed with you, as did others. you cant be mad. we all k now what we drive so no reason we shouldnt know what you do. and if im a clown you are too cause you would have known about a 99 jimmy swaped with a typhoon motor making over 1100 wheel like i jokingly posted

Its run what you brung !
you think its not the same for me???
we gonna bracket race next?

Scotia boys :ponder

strong drug use tonight?

Not going against you here at all, but rather a devils advocate (plus I’m not much of a drag racer as a YouTube video will prove)

But wouldn’t traction be just as much of an issue for him? Unless he’s slow, in which case the opponent would beat him by the end of the 1/4?

i dident mean to be a dick
just looking for fast cars to run thats it

gee dont take all his excuses away

gotchya. youll get runs on here you just gotta be a little more open or no1s guna give you the chance to run them

your on the wrong site then. No fast cars here. Only slow ones.

i noticed that after seeing ur shitbox

lol

and when did you see my shitbox?

just assuming lol
stoking the fire!

so your assuming my car is a shitbox then?

I guess it could be in a way. Blowing the tires off on the dyno is pretty shitty.

ok im going to bed.
anybody wants to step up or back up there orignal offer get at me

Ya there all junk till u take my cash. then you get my respect

Spilner is that you?? I thought you blew the welds on the intake??