Anything fast in here?

I promise you that wouldent happen.Funny there NO takers
fucking clowns

so run like you offered!
why did you bother saying shit if you cant run

I dont need to hide from shit. Like I said I have nothing to prove to a car that so far doesnt even exist. Im not in any hurry so this can wait.

figured ur a clown too

btw “ratard” is a perfectly legitimate word, go watch The Hangover… come onnnnnn.

you took the bet!!

I can’t take you seriously because your grammar sucks and you can’t post a picture. This tells me you’re toothless and that you drive an 80s mustang or camaro with a shitty exhaust and that you put a hood on it. Siqq brah

why did you bother making a thread starting shit, without any proof to back up what your saying? I dont need to prove anything. I have had a great season this year.

atleast you have proof ^ that I own a car! Im one step up from you so far.

Ambition is like a venus fly trap. If a frog were to sit on it, the fly trap could bite and bite but it wouldn’t hurt the frog because it only has tiny little plant teeth. Then some other stuff could happen and that would be like ambition.

I bet you have a small dick, and it makes you feel better about yourself trolling on shift.

so it should be easy money then.

Or a waste of gas.

na op is a clown talking like he is but its giving me a laugh and somthing todo. ps who the fuck would swap a 99 4door jimmy with 210k on it? but then again you wouldnt know seeing as i didnt say what is what nor have you. O i have a red nose m-f so i am a clown:thumbup

starting shit??? why cause i want a no bs race?
I think my rides fast and want to run whoever else thinks the same
not real hard!

why did you come on this site in the middle of november to race jack? half the cars around here are off the road:Idiots

ill be whereever with cash in hand for whoever steps up

really ? i watched a bunch of 9-10 sec cars go at it on 890 2 weeks ago.

i will still run you tom. morn at 5:30 on my way to work from a dig on central with my gorgeous jimmy. that is no joke. ill even have my clown nose on. honest

cool. where have you been this entire season and if your so fast why weent you running with the scotia boys

I’m actually surprised nobody with a fast car actually bets him right now.

He’s starting to have a point, he wants to know who has a fast car. Plenty of members think their cars are fast. He doesn’t know what you drive or have done to your car either so it would be fair for you with a “fast car” to presume that you’re faster then him.

If you think you’re faster it literally is easy money.

A few of OG members do know him or of him and do know that he has a car and it seems like he can be trusted with the money , as OG’s didnt call him out on it.

Isn’t half the excitement of drag racing - not knowing weather you win or lose?

I’m starting to fall into his camp, as long as I can look past the spelling :facepalm