Anything fast in here?

Thats what someone with nothing to put up would say

http://home.comcast.net/%7Erwdouglas1/guess1320.jpg

well since your such a confiedent race ready dale earnhardt ill go 500 like i offerd k thanks

looks like your pussyn out, for an extra 400 ill run

its simple if you think ur cars fast like i do mine then we run
do you ask somebody to pull over on the hw and give you specs before you drop the hammer ???

I got your $500 if thats what its gonna take

hehe… this thread is cute

But No.1 does have a car if it is who I suspect.

Just to clairfy an earlier statement, my car is at the Copolla Storage Center. Shes a whore, everyone wants a turn.

Went for air filters and a small extra fan…and some WG adjustment…in like august.

wow, its really going to bother me not to Murder your car but I can wait until spring.

then you can tell me then, my f-body is junk as you have a clear view of my bumper.

actually no. Thats giving you too much credit. You wont have a view of my bumper other then a blurry visions from car lengths behind me.

They aren’t asking for specs you twatwaffle. They’re asking for a pretty general description of what you drive.

i did too lol… when i was stock

done see you tom. im going to beddddddddddd

Yah brahh

spring?? i drove mine to work today.put up or shut up

ya and i said it was rwd 3400lbs and a v8.
im not racing with a fucking jet plane

where and what time??? suppose to be clear late

thats funny. My car is 3440lbs, rwd and a v8 also.

sounds like we are getting somewhere. Sadly, this is the description of 75% of domestic v8 cars. Try again.

You also mentioned it was carburated. Cool. What the fuck is it, post a picture of it. Plenty of people here would be glad to demolish you if you can post a picture of your junk. You already lost one beating from smokin with your big mouth. Post your car, show up when he says, get your ass beat.

Or just keep talking shit.

go hide till spring.

pnr 530am

yah? and this is proving what? I drove mine to myrtle beach the last 4 years. This doesnt say anything other then its the only car you own because lets face it. It was a very shitty day today and not many nice cars would have actually came out of the garage today.