attn v8killer...

i know you are banned, and can’t reply. yet im sure you stil look on this site or will get word of my post. If you think your car is all that, then bring cash this upcoming summer. 1/4 mile racing from a dead stop. I have nothing personal against you. I think i met u 2 summers ago. I think you owned the bmw that was turbocharged running 14’s… I tried helping you out w/ advice at the track your 1st time w/ it. I had the vw all fucked up on street tires running 13.0’s…

Once again, i have nothing personal against you. However, i must say that you do come across as a pompous dick on this site, which im hoping is not the case in person. The adage of “there is allways someone out there w/ more money and time” is true. There is street legal cars sitting in garages that will never come out unless sub 10.00 cars are running and for money. These cars you will never see at the track. So if you feel you are in this league, let me know either through e-mail, or in person at the track next year. As i will make sure you get the desired races setup.

thanks

Mike

p.s.–the rest of you, dont be posting in this and turning it into a flame war.

agreed.

^that too

didnt have a prob. with the kid anymore then made a thread and threw me in it out of no where??? all i can say there is always someone faster

and pull ur keyboard out of ur ass

u seemed arrogant at first but then we seemed cool…looking forward to meetin u on tues. but idk???

wasn’t marks poopra in the 10s range with the stock twins…or something weird like that

he ran high 11’s on BFG drag radials on the stock twins

high 11’s on the stock twins > low 11’s on big single turbos

no… .actually a ‘low’ 11 is faster than a ‘high’ 11…

FYI

i know which is faster :rolleyes: i’m saying that high 11’s on the stock twins is better than running low 11’s on a big turbo…that’s like putting a GT60 on your GTI and only running 15s with it

… im not back to start any shit again…

… dont worry you guys will all see me at the track, wether you run faster or not… there is room for improvent and practice for me and can only get better

… but my guess is , those cars your talking about probably has 8 cylinders and is barely classified as a “street car”

cheese and rice your back…you say u dont want to start shit…but then you do??? i am confused???

hows the soupra coming along…

talk about beating the dead horse and bringing it back to life

between jj’s blas=zer, brians ss (still around) and his silverado, tom the roofer, the old mans mustang (if it still runs), jays 240, steel city, that evostang guy (if he posts on here) hope i didn’t miss any, there are plenty of cars faster/street driven than what you think

v8killer is :greddy2:

:v8killer:

ok guys… knock it off. he said he is back not to start shit and he said he will reace whoeve, as long as its something that runs near 8’s

give the kid a chance and take it to a different thread

x2 i left him back on!!a FAST CAR IS A FAST CAR NUFF SAID!!!:grouphug:

8.1 crew found a new butty :sadwavey:

but he dont give :love:'en like u!!!

you realize thats a hand shake with a heart below :doh: :kekegay:

glad to see you are back on the site. lieki said, nothing personal at all toward you. As far as “are they vw8’s”, that is a mute point. If i race you in a 4 banger and loose, im not gonna say it is because you have a 6 cyl. no one put a gun to anyones head when they chose their poison. It is up to each individual to find their car and go w/ it from there. you took a 6, i took a 4, and others take 8 bangers. Work w/ what u got. And who knows, mayeb you and i will have t line them up. 4 vs 6… and if i losse, i will admit it w/ no exscuses-- flat out got my ass beat. But you and i racing is some time away. get your shit sorted out, i will do the same, and we will converse about the possibility later down the road. And i will be open for roll runs too.