Anything fast in here?

Some one needs to give this man a spell checker

its cool dont worry bout it
im done here

some one need to give this guy a set of balls and a car that hooks

But I thought we haz special bond:hug

I might find some cheater slicks lol. that’d be amusing

I have an assortment of balls ranging from golf balls to bowling balls so I am not quite sure what you mean by this statement. A car that hooks what? We going wrangling for some marlin?

need a hug?

Kinda now that you asked

i was kidding when i said ev guys lolol . eddie your truck is fast most dont know its not only power that gets ya goin fast . its the whole pachage

^this

and after watching this gay dig butthurt my car is faster than yours fest go on for 18 pages I’ll gladly stick to the drift crowd

And hes tied with a turbo VR6 VW on that leader board.

FYI Albany Speed’s dyno is a tuning device NOT a nut swing ticket. No added correction factor, like many near by dynos in the area may do. ASS is a roots racing based shop… the dyno is a rolling road, allowing people to properly tune their cars safely and without doign 150 bombs down public roads.

Fast is one thing quick is another. 10.5, 140mph traps are FAST, 10.5 120mph traps are QUICK. Your right power isnt allways what gets you to the stripe and turns on the win light.

IMO low ET, high traps are high powered POS setup cars.

OP your truck looks VERY clean, I for one would like to meet up with you and check it out. I have a few questions too, mostly how you got around installing a V8 into a ODB2 S-dime and still have it inspected and all with good ol NYS. :thumbup

ok ok ok ill stop.

So this is his truck, can you guys see this link?

obd1 with an obd2 front clip…very common sswap with s10’s

only because so many say the like u.

So all I got is he dutch rudders Johnboi frequently, and drives a pick’em up truck. AmIrite.

Bottom line: a TRUE 450whp and 3xxx lb vehicle will never = 140mph traps.

Oh, and for what it’s worth: OP is a good dude and is one hell of a dig racer. I saw him mop a few people up with a stock 98 Z28.

ok so ill be good.