Anything fast in here?

wow nice edit

Lmao do they have one for roll racing? If so that makes it official

Nice edit is right, it was a joke anyway. You must of forgot to take out that 40 y/o tampon from your ass.

thanks!

saw a black pos and thought you were the other retard with the dented in fender.

I’d like to argue that over a cocktail.

J all these members and no dig racers.
Even awd cars!!

Nope… He challenged EVERYONE from here, without knowing what they had… Just said it had to be from a dig…

Exactly i had no idea whats on here as far as cars.
Mabey theres some 1000whp awd killers
I dident comes asking for pics and a dyno sheet before putting the bet up.

Awwww, all that reading and I was hoping for a trolling Fox body owner, not an S10…damn. I was at a point where I was willing to PayPal someone $100 to race to see what happened.

sorry to let ya down!

Ed, you will race from aroll…I watched you race Jack from aroll 7 times in one night… Trade a dig for a roll… one for one… There are a few rides on here that will make it more than interesting. The vehicle is built to drive and race…its not single purpose, its just best at a single purpose. This new generation has a nutsack of their own, taking thin little family go-getters to 160 mph on a reg basis, and so far, not dying.
Give it a try… Turbo Travis’s ride is sorta an unknown, but get this going.

For the record, I have pics of said S10 moving old moldy paneling to and fro the dump from one of our flips. Its a street driven ride.

I’ll let it slide, only because you drive a GM :tongue

Im not changing my way for anybody.
I drag race not roll race
Too bad

Lets see if were already doing 50 mph at the start of the 1/4 where that put us at the end?? 200++mph:crazy

Im sure come spring time when people have their cars back together you will have no problem getting some runs

but these guys have the same argument man. c’mon, i know you want a race, and there isnt anything wrong with that. but you honestly came to the wrong spot and started off the wrong way. we know you have a fast ride, and we know its a quarter mile runner. i prefer that type of vehicle myself, but alas…you aren’t going to be able to get some digs with these cars unless you play their game too. get what im saying? it’s like one of the 240 guys going up to you and your buddies and badgering them about a drift race. then calling you all bitches bc your cars aren’t built or set up for that. just saying. not trying to be mean, but that’s what shift518 is man.

number1, do you know a guy named rich that owns a white supercharged fox body?

i hear what your saying
the post for the race was intended for drag racers not drift cars
Im not hear looking to sucker road race cars into a drag race
I just assumed there was some fast drag race cars here.
White fox body? hmm mabey if i seen him

he hangs out up at the lot with the drag race crowd. his car has been down for a bit. but he has been pushing me to get a little more drag race oriented with my ride as well. lol, with the way you talk, i almost thought you were him at first LOL.