Anything fast in here?

really?

For serious lol

judging from the pic in your sig you just need to pick up a set of wheels like that guy.

:rofl

LOL alot more then that!

judging from the pic I need a stalled auto, narrowed 9" with 4.11’s and 31" tire with a 150 shot out of the hole!

fuck, I might as well sell my car and start over.

are you surprised?

you were bitching about traction, out of all those things you listed the tire is the only one that has anything to do with traction, the others just help the front end off the ground, you dont need those, just get a god damn tire.

Uh…wrong.

me?

I have a tire lol

when I went on the cruise I had my 305 drag radials on. The car dead hooks off the bottle on them in first, havent tried on the bottle yet with them.

problem is, with 3 hours of having those tires on my car, it nearly finished my rear end.

all I am saying is, if I wanted a dedicated, dig nasty car I would have went with a stalled auto. You simply cant beat them from a dig. With a strong rear end, the right gear, good cam/nitrous and a good tire, it would be nearly impossible to beat on the streets and the track. 99% of the single digit domestic drag cars are stalled auto’s for a reason. Not 6 spd’s.

Yeah. The tire is not the only thing you need to be able to hook/leave the line well from a dig. The stalled auto eliminates and slip up or misuse of a clutch. The 4:11’s help getting it through the gears a hell of a lot faster. The rear eliminates a higher risk of breaking the ass end of the car when you have a ton of power such as smokin, dead hooking out of the hole. Just tires wont solve the problem.

shorter gearing gives better traction on what planet? smokin said his problem was traction i never said those things wouldn’t help improve 1/4 miles times. my point is smokin doesnt need all the bells and whistles of a 1/4 mile drag car to get his car to hook on the street. there are plenty of good quality street tires let alone d/r’s that can hook fairly well. i think we all know the rear end needs to be addressed shortly better tires or not. smokin has the tires but for obvious reasons isn’t going to use them until the rear end is swapped, understandable.

Well since nobody even noticed my offer, I’m going to retract it. The car comes apart tomorrow for shiny things

bc everybody is scared of your car.

well my car is done for the year but i would be happy to run him at the track if he would be down for it next year. slicked out civics on the street are a no go and i spent way to much $ this year to keep my license so i cant put that in jeopardy again.

geering will never help hookin , lolol wow man . my car has a 3.42 gear if i went any bigger id never hook like ya said . that being said i ran mickeys on my car last yr after i did another better trans and a higher stalled conv mickeys didnt do it at all . now i have e/t street bias and they help a lot esp when aired right down . . smokinsss problem is that his susp ,gearing , or tires arent for the digummss . his car is lowered , that changes it all when drag racing , as he needs softer sprung springs and stiff shocks that unload quick and his dont do that

next year will be good. so is dig racing gonna be next years big thing? or will it be roll racing?? or drifting? or time attack? or monster trucks? actually, prob sand rail drags. im gonna build the sickest street driven sand rail out there. then i will be faster than you all at the racing type that my car is built for.

brooks and i will be hard to beat guys. we now having a racing team sponsored by mossy oak and Coors Original

Fuck drag racing. If I keep my shit pile I want to redo the suspension for handling.
Really Id like to get rid of it and maybe get something else eventually thats already better set up for handling, like a '95-'99 ACR Neon or maybe get a Shelby Charger and make it handle.

I think theres just too many wrong parts for handling already in my car. Ive never had any luck drag racing my car. All I get are slow timeslips and blown clutches.

put an auto in it brother.