Anything fast in here?

this is the last 1100 dollar clutch i will buy. im tired of it. i hear ya PJB

had an auto, hated it.

The AOD is a big pile of shit. Seriously who designs a tranny that you cant shift into 2nd gear?

I thought about putting a 200r4 in it but that would cost more than I want to spend.

turbo 400 what?

I want overdrive since I drive the car more on the street than anything and put a good amount of highway miles on it.

No OD and 4.10’s would surely suck.

or FB transmissions had their 4stbe (i think thats the name). its a biult badass 4r70 w OD.its the strongest OD tranny they make for fords

http://www.performabuilt.com/

go here , they did mine and i love ittttt

Sounds expensive. Really I like driving a 5 speed but racing it sucks. Its alot more fun on the street than an auto.

My dream for the car if I was really going to redo it (unlikely) would be a full Maximum Motorsports suspension package, Cobra IRS, T56, redo the body, paint it pearl white, get rid of the sunroof and several other things. I dont have the money for all that and really its not worth sinking that kind of money into an old shitbox.

You might as well sell yours and buy one done up already for half the price someone has into it.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Really I dont want another Mustang though.

I just need to get mine fixed so I can sell it. Nobody wants a car that you have to start Grand Theft Auto style and keeps the reverse lights on any time the key is on and leaks something (I think tranny fluid). I was hoping it would get totalled on the drive home but that didnt happen unfortunately.

Just dump the thing man, easy as that!

jellies , sell it for 4500 man . just let it go really dude . save your money and look for suttin ya want and dont settle dude , or find another hobby kid , look at adam and i . we have a ton into our cars and they brake all the time , its just the nature of the beast

paul ill give you 4k for it

u gotta pay to play bruh

thissssss jelies

Im thinking Im gonna see what I can get for it in the spring.

Your cars break because you beat the shit out of them. Mine just breaks for no apparent reason most of the time.

I just found a Mazda Speed Protege I wouldnt mind having and its cheap but Id have to sell my car first.

I know youre not serious because you told me in person you werent.

shut up and make the deal man , here is your chance to send it

But I know Brett’s full of shit

call him on it then , if he is real your problems are gone . if not its just another day man

he told me at your garage that he doesnt want it