APC Smart-UPS (Power protection)

have a few things here. entertaining all offers, even lowballs.

part# SUA750RM2U
brand new, in box
SOLD!

here is what it is…

Its over $400 new with shipping factored in.

asking $100

I have 2 bigger units also avail…

an APC SUA48XLBP which WAS BNIB, but was taken out of the box/pallet (which i dont have) and the plastic top got scratched from moving this beast (130+ lbs)…but its complete and otherwise perfect. retails for $629… SOLD!

an APC SUA3000XLT which is BNIB…its a monster…new in box, everything comes strapped to a small pallet…retails for $1235…never opened. $500

bump price drop $100…need room.

crap, I want this…however I have nor the space or money to set it up right now :frowning:

for this price, buy it and sit on it until your ready. :slight_smile:

Bump…see OP…added 2 more, much bigger units as well. Need this stuff gone…its killing my garage space. CHEAP CHEAP.

last bump. will take any reasonable offer at this point. lowballs welcome

psst…lowball me

wow…not even a lowball? 3 great units here.

bump, still got these…need gone

Dirt cheap prices. Were the batteries ever connected and had a chance to deplete?
Wish I had a 30amp…I’d snag that 3kva for that price in a heartbeat.

BUMP for ya. :slight_smile:

Edit—
Ahhh the 208v telco 3kva. L6-20P. My bad. That guy will be tough to sell unless you have telco equipment or a PDU to go along with it.
Either way the prices are cheap as hell so GLWS.

The smaller 750 was plugged in once for 20 seconds. The other 2 large units have never been plugged in…ever. The large sua3000 is still NIB. Never opened. I got all 3 brand new.

PM’d you on 1st and 2nd unit. The 3rd one is a bit odd - I’ve never ran across anyone who needed those specs. In the telco world, it’s -48v DC unless they have no option - even then, many times is inverted to AC. Maybe a small data center. If you can find someone with a need, the price is right!

Smaller telcom closet for sure. I worked for Ingram for 10 years, most of those on the APC specialty line. I can tell you most the people that bought T models did so in error…in my experience. That’s not so say there’s no need of course. :wink:

I need a 1500va home model like the br1500. If you come across any cheap please lemme know. :slight_smile:

The SUA3000XLT is still available…the other 2 units have been sold.