apparently.... I graduated in December

except they don’t call them degrees there. they call them Happy Endings.

:tup: congrats!

Congrats Jan… :tup:

hey, good on you. still doing your radio gig?

nope, that ended at the end of Fall semester… they said I could come visit but I haven’t called them… so I think that deal is over for good.

congratulations!

you’re probably the first person to ever come up with that joke. Congrats on that one, man.

Friendly’s has Happy Endings too, you know. You get teh whipped cream too.

wtf do you get tuition back for this semester?

yeah I’m already sick of that joke and I’ve only been in school for 10 days.

don’t need to get it back because I haven’t paid for that class yet.

how much is it for masuage school?

fucking word.

although u dont need to go to school for that.

if u ever need, um, someone to practice on, u know who to call.

hey, congrats :slight_smile:

wow - you NEVER hear of schools screwing you over in your favor, hope you get the $$ back to drop those classes soon enough :tup:

haha, thanks. good thing I didn’t give them money for this semester yet so they just have to clear that class that I don’t have to take … and I’ll be all set :c )

NY Institute of massage? Wow. Where’s karma when you need it? Plus eleventy billion for you!

Very nice, congrats… But…

You didn’t capitalize the first word in some of your sentences.

Shame on you, Jan…

(I keed, I keed…)

I think Advisors should take MY advise and go back to school, to learn what the fuck the are talking about…

X…

Advice :wink:

well, I’ve never heard of it being applied to the degree itself, so I thought it was clever. :gotme:

congrats on graduating

Buff state is Teh Suck.
i feel like i’ve been there forever. and i will have to go back to school in the fall for 1 class that my advisor screwed me on

5 1/2 years for a BA = :tdown: to buff state

Meh, I also hear it a million times a week so it gets a little old after a while.