Apple iPod Touch 16GB

I’m selling my Apple iPod Touch 16GB (1st gen).
It still has 2 months on the original warranty and is like new. I also have all the original packaging for it and will throw in a rubber case.

I never jailbroke it either and will have it set to original settings.

I think I have the original headphones in unopened package

I just picked up an iPhone, so no need for it any more.

Looking to get $150 firm for it.

You can still add AppleCare warranty to it to make it a 3 year warranty. Once the original warranty expires, Apple will not let you do that.

PM me if interested.

Sale pending, but thought I would share one of the replies on Craigslist:

And if you want to fuck with them, go nuts:

Emma Donson <emydon007@live.com>

live.com
hide details 5:07 PM (55 minutes ago) Reply

My name is Dr Emma from FL,i want to buy this item for my pastors,sons Birth Day present who is now in west Africa.He has been so good to me since i lost my wife,so i need to suprise him and send him this gift.I could have pick it up myself but due to a tight schedule and the hectic nature of my job I cant I will be paying you $230,for both the cost and shipping fee.This has to be done via paypal,Just send me your paypal invoice so that i can proceed with the payment immediately.If you dont have an account with paypal,is very easy just sign it up at http://www.paypal.com and get back to me with your paypal money request so that i can proceed with the payment now,I will forward you his ressidential address for the shipment after the payment is done. Thank you and let me now. Regards

Sold