Approx Price

I’m looking to get a 2000 infiniti G20 Touring right now, and wondering if anyone has some insight on what one should expect the price to be around? I looked up the blue book and according to a converted price I should expect it around the 7000- 8000 mark for a excellent condition model. However we live in the real world so I expect the car to be less than excellent condition. Is 6500 to 7500 unreasonable to put forward as an offer? I haven’t inspected the car as of yet and will probably adjust my offer accordingly. Any suggestions?

thanks, Chris

I’d say around 5-7 grand. For 10 you could have my car lol

A g20? Isn’t that an Altima? Why get something that is a “glorified/overpriced” altima? Save yourself some cash, and get an even newer altima.

BTW-Didn’t you just finish your turbo Ryan? Cutting her loose so soon?

I think the idea is to get the sr20 that came in those cars. I prefer my 2.5 Liter turbo, even with the secondaries permanently open it still has some decent power at low end.

Well if my financing goes through solid, I`ll be a owner of a G20 Touring by next weekend.

Im kinda tired of the altima line, plus Ive always had a soft spot for the G20 that I never could explain. Plus I like that it has a SR20DE and a LSD from the factory.

To be honest, I want a stock car that I can start my project from and not really pick up from someone else plan.