Arai Helmet

I have a pair of lightly used Alpinestars SMX+ Boots for sale. They are all black with white lettering and are a size Euro46 or US 11.5. I wear about a 11.5 or 12 size sneaker and these fit great. Excellent boots for riding as anyone who has them can vouch. They are in very lightly used condition with just some small scuffs. Brand new these go for $350. SOLD!!

I also have an Arai Astral helmet. It is a size large (7 1/4- 7 3/8). It comes with a regular shield and a tinted shield. This helmet is DOT and Snell rated. Looking for $125 or best offer. SOLD!

Lastly, I have a pair of Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves size XL- SOLD!

morning bump

Bump, price is negotiable if you want to make an offer.

Added gear, bump!

Gloves sold!

why are you selling?

Sold my bike, I’m moving to just outside of Syracuse in a month and just need a solid DD now.

lol. how long did you ride it for

Haha, well I got 3 months out of it and got my license so it’s done me well. Hopefully upgrading next summer :tup:

if these boots where a 1/2 size smaller i would buy them off you …o well GLWS

Are you sure your foot wouldn’t fit? You’re welcome to try them on if you want. The way they size their boots makes them fit a few different shoe sizes. Anyways, let me know.

well i wear an 11 shoe so i might come and try them on, i just really like my riding boots to be a snug fit, i hate wearing loose boots.

I wear a size 11 shoe and i have the euro46 and they fit me perfect.

Yeah I really wear an 11.5 shoe and they’re a good fit. Sometimes I wear a 12 only because I had a wider foot. But you’re welcome to try them out, just send me a PM to meet up.

bump

Price drop on the boots!!

and bump

Boots sold!

Helmet sold!