Are 82-92 Camaros dead

so fucking what,ur car will be dead someday also,and anyhow if their dead,why evryone still trying to beat them?:slap:

Camaro says power speed and lets race. That says you are GAY!!!

I guess you younger guys dont like Camaros any more, been trying to get rid of one-actually a solid effin car. When I was 18 I bought my first Camaro, was an Iroc, but was garbage compared to this one. Just lookin for opinions,comments or whatever.

I think they are abit dead however there are more thirdgens at PRP that are racecars it seems than anything else. If it aint a old vega or muscle car from the 60-70’s then its a thirdgen fbody that is racing out there.

Either way i still love mine enough to drop more money into it. I think they look good and have great performance potential. IF they all die out around here, then that just makes my car stand out more…always a good thing i guess

i’d own an unlimited number of irocs given the chance. still my favorite platform

i’m all talk though, i’ll probably never have one and just settle for something easier like an lsx

Who’s gay?

You seen my tits. :hahano:

& u seen mine,but our willie’s never touched,so we aint :greddy2::autovette:

I need a fucking shower after reading that :scared:

its only gay if the balls touch

they didnt either

Did you see the pics of that white 6 cylinder Gaymaro? At least have a V-8 in it man. Like I said be fore I’m an AMC guy trapped in a 86(V-8) Camaro body.

thats actually a decent looking turd gen. good stuff

Should look better once the cowl hood and turbos are on it :slight_smile:

x2. As much as it pains me to say this. I actually like that non 98+fbody. Are those c5 wheels?

those are c6 wheels. this is one of the sharpest turd gens out there IMO

catfish f-bodies ftl

:jerkit::rolleyes:

i can make an I Wreck S10’s sticker for you if you like. :slight_smile:

wow that was even funnier :tool:

:bowrofl: