As of Today, First Bass Definitive Auto...

is an Authorized Dealer for
JL AUDIO!

WOOT!

nice, was always a big fan of JL audio. they still have the dealer policy of about 30 miles in between each?

Yeah, how’s that work? Do they have requirements for displays and how much stuff you have to keep in stock?

Sweet…congrats Chaz

congrats man, nice product to carry. Good luck with it!

Thanks guys, this is a HUGE step from where i once started with literally empty pockets, and the ability to only sell entry level products.

As for the requirements, they don’t use a distance or mileage restriction as much as they do areas, like where i am there is 10mi to the nearest dealer to me.
They are real interested in who is supporting the line and meeting the required purchase agreements. Being that i more than doubled my other lines purchase agreements last year, they are a little quicker to sign me up.
They do ask for some minimum displays, minimum sq footage, but i don’t think they hold you to a ton of it.
I will be setting up some specials, and package deals, and don’t you guys forget they have the “Stealth” boxes to fit those tight spots.

congrats! the stealthbox I have for my vw is awesome and has been kicking for well over 7 years!

congrats chaz.

Great to hear you’re moving forward, especially in this economic climate where people’s expendable cash for things like car mods is tightening up. Diversification = win.

When I saw “As of today” I was a kinda worried, but Congrats

Congrats man.

Nice to see your hard work paying off for you Chaz.

that is great news! congrats!

Congrats Chaz…

haha yeah when I saw that I was like “oh shit… this can’t be good…”

loved my JL 15 w0. got 4 8w0’s waiting more me to use great products, good luck

fuck you, like you care about anyone else but your pathetic little self. diaf toolbag

congrats Chaz, that’s good news :bigthumb:

Congrats Chaz!

x2!