asap 15" or 17" tires only or on wheels

need a set of something in good shape with a good bit of life left, either ultra/max performance summer 205/40/17s I can put on my summer wheels, or regular old all season or whatever 15s something in the area of 195/55/15 that I can throw on my stocks for the time being. I will consider sets already mounted on wheels if the price is right, just need something asap and don’t want to have to spend an arm & a leg for brand new

i have some 205/40/17 that I only used last summer… and was just thinking about selling them… if interested, let me figure what $ I listing and I get you the make etc… where are you located?

I have 2 195/55/15’s if you are interested? Have a good amount of tread on them

I have 2 17s that size, Theyre Marshals. Pretty decent shape. $50 for both.

im in buffalo

figures 1 of you guys has 2 15"s and the other 2 17"s lol

lemme see who else has what maybe I can get a set of 4 together somehow

mine are 4 Cooper’s 205/40/17s - 3 were used last summer and the other 1 is brand new - a pothole took out my rim and tire, and the tire was replaced but rim is bent - that means they come with 3 mounted on rims (4*100) and the other is the new one! The rims are older steel 5 star pattern (pict. might be possible if I can figure it all out)… Looking to get $275 for everything… could separate but $ is ??

meh I dunno I’d have to see them it doesnt sound like that great of a deal tho

if i wanted to spend that much I’d just get 4 brand new tires and not have to worry about getting stuck w 3 busted ass rims I’ll probably just end up throwing out

“could separate but $ is ??” - so, if interested pm an offer on the tires only…

pm sent