ASS PULL PARTY OPINIONS

lol thanks man . the tires were semi new . not anymore

im in myrtle with my car for a week.

I shoulda backed the chair onto the rollers… Would have shown everyone how to get it done then.

Fact: Penis size is directly proportional to the amount of wheel HP your car puts to the ground.

The Integra is mine. Thanks a lot

Had a great time, thanks to Darryl and the crew for putting it all together! Ill definitely be bringing the probe down there again for various things, eventually to dyno. And thanks for all the comments on the car guys :thumbup

Dude theres only two problems with your statement.

1. You didnt show up
  2. You didnt show up

Sorry I couldn’t make it out. sounds like it was a blast though. I’ll definitely be there for the next one though!!!

great time, thanks for the 100 waters and great burgz n weinz

-rich, red camaro ss

and like I said above…Im in myrtle beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I even posted two weeks ago in the dyno thread I would be away

where was your car ? s.t.f.u dude

:rofl

Im gladly sure Darl could pull you up my two dyno pulls well over 500rwhp/500rwtq in that computer…

you broke the POWER BARRIER

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I brought the camera to work to try to get the dyno video off it today.

It was a good time, nice to see you guys out, and meet some new people. Looking forward to the next one.

Hey Brandon, did you get wet on the ride home with the tops off on Rt5 with that little blip of rain? We were in my brothers donked out A4 on the ride home. I bet it just blew over the top of the vette at speed though.

um at like 50 to 55 it was coming in the car some, but at like 60 to 65 it just went over me i got a few dros in the car, i saw the blue sky ahead and just went for it lol. Thanks for letting me cut in at the light i get confused up there and was in the wrong lane.

Figured it was rain/aero friendly lol. NP at the light buddy. :thumbup

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3368/38300145028918840575100.jpg

little piece of rubber…

yikes thats not good lol poorly built tire to shred apart like that