At&t BlackJack II Red $120

Selling my Samsung BlackJack II RED by At&t, just got a new phone and have no use for this one. Its in very good condition (I take care of my phones) had screen protector since day one. I updated it to Windows 6.1.

Comes with:
4Gb MicroSD card
Leather Case
Sync cable
Charger

Call 986-0980 and leave a message or txt me. I am free all day tomorrow so I can meet up.

Price lowered to $100!!!

Alex, what did you get?

Got Nokia E71, the best phone I’ve ever owned. :slight_smile:

dibs LOL

is it better than the iphone??
Im kinda un happy with my iphone so i may be interested

SXY TIME found a problem with the phone that I am gonna try to figure out with At&t.
Phone cannot copy contacts from SIM to Phone Memory, neither through Windows APP nor with 3rd party software which is weird. At&t things that phones warranty ran out but I bought the phone in May of 2008 so there is still warranty left. I’ll be calling At&T trying to figure it out and its either this phone will be fixed or I’ll be selling a new one when they send me a replacement :).
PS: The phone is currently not for sale, unless u don’t care about SIM contacts and want to type all the contacts in by hand via phone or Windows Outlook. IF you want to buy it as is I’ll let it go for $80. Not bad since its $49.99 after $100 MIR and 2years of your life :).

i say we see what else this guy has to say