ATT. Keyboard Racers what Pittspeed Grudge Match are you most interested in Next Year

that will be the day when his tune isnt working right… or maybe he did not have his slicks? I duno the exscuse generator machine he carries in his back pocket is great.

at least theyll have cars that have good times…what will you have? a broken-back-mountin version of an MR2 with no title?

OH SNAP!!! ^^^^^

:repost: calling my car gay. I cant claim anything because its not all together. But hoping to go fast.

and you wonder why i cant stand you and just wait

yes but with no title you wont be able to drive the car legally, that will mean you have to swap Vins which is illegal and in your case no body local is going to do it for the fact that you snitch alot

so becareful with that car on the road, cause you just never know when a cop will come show up behind you

hrrmmm what are you talking about? I never said anything about swapping vins… who said I was swapping vins? Thats illegal and I wouldnt do that. Plus title is on the way and why would you care?

just hide your fat ass, thats all i got to say. youre a worthless fat fucker that runs his mouth and never knows when to shut up. you snitched your way out of a ticket, you make up more shit then anyone. youre a two face fat fucker that cant see his own dick and is terrified of Ranch dressing. must be all the times you got nutted on in the face when you went to chruch

It was really nice not having you around for a while. I never snitched on tickets. I sent your best friend zexy a copy of the citations that I paid off myself that were 550 dollars for all three of them. And making up shit would be like telling everyone you had a 11.50s truck when it didnt see 11’s all year. Come up with another exscuse please. Its not even worth arguing with you.

Ahh another thread is ruined by two idiots arguing about shit nobody cares about…take it to the PM’s assholes

youre right its not worth arguing cause ill just shut your face for you son. i was gone for that time and i still had to hear about my name on this site cause of ppl like you. get overself

i ran what i did and thats better then what most of you could do. next ill hear wait theres faster cars…KEY WORD cars…show me one truck on PS that came even close…RyanSVTlightning was the closest. you wouldnt know thta member since youre still a noob.

this is true, he was gone and u fools still talked about him non stop

Its not worth arguing over , yes. I do not talk about you believe me I have much better things to do. Pittspeed does not revolve around quik.

You are the one who chose to do the heaviest vehicle possible. Wether or not you race a truck or a winnebago. You chose to build that vehicle. and 12s is still fast faster than most.

everyone verses 77hickface

no challengers for the Iroc-z? i didnt think anyone would want some

:kekegay:

That thing is running sweet…last I saw was a 13.6 right? With my sorry ass driving my lS1 it would be a good race

13.63 is smokin quick for a L98 like mine, but it dont compare to 80% of the cars here.

damn ls1’s…haha i need one but i think i’ll just make a 383-406 that will compete well with cammed ls1’s

haha. I’m not sure if my extra body mass would be enough to close the gap on the advantage your seasoned liver gives you.

And I was thinking something more along the lines of whatever I’m driving at the conclusion of summer vs the 240. :naughty:

wanna bet i still beat you???