ATT. Keyboard Racers what Pittspeed Grudge Match are you most interested in Next Year

i’ll go.

shit i didnt even see that one. built motors to hang with camm’d LS1s :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: Talin learnd the hard way. his 97 SS is as fast as his Stock motor LS1 SS

his LT4 ss wasnt a built motor haha

87 TA’s 406 with a 150 shot went 10.07 at 133. 10.8 at 126 n/a come get u some!! gen I for the win

my combo i have in mind with a 150 shot should definately be in the mid 120’s range. i want 117-118 mph n/a. maybe 120 if i can get away with a bigger cam…but i dont want it to be too aggressive.
but this will be along time away whenever i start makin some real money haha

i’ll go.

i havent seen u in forever. where u been and how is that truck doin?

I will race the mullet master for food.

you guys always mess around in robinson. i dont know where that is at. else i’d love to get wings. i’m more of a greensburg latrobe dude

Like I said I will race for foooood! haha

i put a holley 700 double pumper on last winter that’s all i did. it wasn’t broke so i didn’t fix it.

i’m still waiting for you to catch up!!

dude think please!!! his LT4 was a built motor. it was a built 383 from a known company. with i think AFR heads, so yes it was built

o yea its still a built motor that needs to hang with cammed LS1s bud. look at TR or TSP project cars going 10s with camm’d LS1s

so making a statement as bold as yours will get you burned.

ain’t no one around here doing that so it don’t count. :finger:

yes i didnt say anything about gen I’s being better. i just said a built Gen I can and will hang with cammed ls1’s. i never said any bold statements. i’d expect a built gen I to hang with a stock ls1 with cam. it better beable to or else what a waste of money

and from what i was told, talin’s car was a Lt4 with CC306 cam. he said 374whp i think. not a bad combo but definately not build. a 383 LT1/Lt4 with AFR heads and right cam will do mid bottom 11’s all day long. he was doin mid 12’s at 110. if it was a afr 383, thats pretty shitty

yeah there is cammed only cars with supporting mods (tune/exhaust/gear/etc) doin 10s… in gutted race cars that wiegh anywhere from 3000-3200 lbs raceweight with driver. thats uber light. it is impresssive tho for just a cam to do that, BUT at that weight i could get a forged 350 small block doing those times. or easier with a 383+
LS1’s have advantage of heads that flow better than most aftermarket 23 degree heads. but if you get a set of heads on a Lt1 or small block that flow as good if not better than LS1’s, with the right cam and tune it will run pretty darn well with that ls1.

i put a holley 700 double pumper on last winter that’s all i did. it wasn’t broke so i didn’t fix it.

i’m still waiting for you to catch up!!

if i recall correctly your only 13.58. i’m 13.63. and i spun off the line a tad. let me play with my fuel and timing, as well as TCC lockup and i’ll definately be past you

i was experiancing bogging with the carter 750 when launching off idle. the 700 double pumper don’t bog. my guess is it’s good for another tenth or so, but i’ll never know.

only one way to find out! i’m callin you out next year! hopefully i’ll have a few tweeks done, cuz from what it sounds like…i’m gonna need it.

but i thought u were sellin ur motor. is that motor still in that truck?

it’s still in there, i said nothing has changed since last year minus the carb. hoping to sell it soon

I will race the mullet master for food.

so you think your worthy? a plate of 15 wings to the winner…but i warn you…the 80’s era never dies…IROCZ FTW!!

or if thats too much for you… we’ll do 3 wings for the 60 foots, 3 wings for the 330 foot, 5 wings for the 1/8 mile…and 5 more for the 1/4

best mph tho gets 10 wings automatic bonus

beg to differ pinks car???

I like wings.

yes he had a 383 with a 305 or 306 cam in it and a shitty stropes tune

slips?

sorry, not showing

I dont think you would need slips in this situation?