RANT re: Cops

I think you’re missing his point. He never said your stereo was illegal. He said lots of people use the excuse of having a big money aftermarket stereo to put illegal tint on their car. That doesn’t make the tint any less illegal. Nor does your “it protects my interior” arguement. First, most cars come with a UV blocker right from the factory. Second, even if you have a car that doesn’t, you can easily add a light tint that will block the UV and still be legal. Or just put on sun glasses if you’re saying it’s for your eyes.

The point being is you feel you have a right to break the law. It is a cop’s job to enforce those laws. To me it sounds like you take great pride in flaunting that you feel you are above any law you don’t agree with, yet wonder why you are now on the shitlist of every cop in your neighborhood. It’s not real hard to see why you get all this extra attention from the cops. You brought it on yourself.

Even if you stopped doing EVERYTHING illegal today you’re still going to get extra attention from them for a while because you made it personal by shoving your law breaking right in their face, repeatedly.