Is It

Bench Racing Season yet?

I’m ready to start the call outs now…

i am gonna call out the carolina blue ratchet strap and white lightning!

I think my car has to technically run to even be in the Competition…Which it doesnt

I want to call out white lightning vs my turd pos.

But I need lengths because its my street car vs. ur race car.

BNBR

BNBR

PBNBR partially bought not built racing lol

not much left the same since he bought it llol

Still a race car though.

My STREET car is on STREET tires, don’t come in my thread asking for 16 lengths

I’m calling out:
El Negro
Blue Magic (aka carolina blue ratchet strap)(aka todD’s Malib errrr chevelle)
A certain blue talon
Slow83z

haha I feel ya all I have is a garage full of sweet parts right now.

:frowning: Don’t forget about me sweetie.

I might as well call out Quik83z then because I guess thats the cool thing to do these days.

no worries there sweet tits, I’ll be all you can handle and then some (we’re still talking about racing here, right?)

don’t you have to have a FAST car to start calling people out? Next thing you’re going to say is that your exhaust is dragging on teh ground slowing you down :burnout:

Well, it is.

Maybe I’ll let you redeem yourself from the first white lightning vs. pewter turd race we had this season? :stuck_out_tongue:

im calling out…no one. i will just sit and watch while i eat some buffalo chicken dip

Can I run auto?

Thought you said you were gonna stay 6 speed?

I am going to keep both. Ill do bigger money races auto. Not that I am a big $$$ racer just saying if I have it and someone really wants to do it then itll be auto. I mostly just want it for track times. It only takes me 2-3hrs to switch. I am much more interested in going fast 6-sp though since it has been done much less. For good reason as it costs too much, is less reliable, and deff still won’t go as fast as it will on a glide. As of right now I am way more committed to running 6-sp and just want some passes auto to see what it can really do.

I’ll bust out the minivan so we can get everyone medical attention afterwards

Mini-van vs. Ford Econoline?

I would like to call out the Jew on riding mowers, mmkay.