Attention: strokingnove or any other Fredonia State person

PM me…

i have a favor to ask you :wink:

edit: if you live on campus

whats up

do you plan on going to starbucks … anytime soon?

lol

um no lol

no help to me. i need starbucks. i’m at UP working.

if you decide to go. i will tip you.

^ Is Penny still there?

haha nope she left at 3:30…its me and the boyzzz

kristen… be there in an hour lol

:slight_smile:

i’ll take a grande dolce latte-nonfat.

actually, i’m making a few phones calls right now. i have a few prospective slaves that will be at my service.

hahaha alright… cause i wasn’t coming…

i have hockey tonight :slight_smile:

<3

[quote=Mrs. Karus;502202]:slight_smile:

i’ll take a grande dolce latte-nonfat.

what in gods name is that

the cinnamon dolce latte… it’s yummy. go try it… .than pick me up one while your there.

haha you lazy bum :slight_smile:

Hey, do you know a Jordan-sumthin that goes to school there, drives a purple Eclipse (97 I think) red head? He’s a good friend of mine from here in Rochester that goes there. I went to fredonia last year to visit and boy oh boy, what a great time. I laughed my ass off when he told me the number #1 offense there is public urination. Man was he right, the walk home from the bars was a trip :slight_smile:

i can’t leave work :slight_smile: and it’s right across the street. such a tease.

i dont recall a purple eclipse…2nd gen?

Yeppers. I think he may have moved off campus, the dork joined a frat last year (dont ask which, but I think there’s a triangle in there, pie, and uh,maybe a squiggly mark. Last time I chatted with him he was working in one of the computer labs/taking some computer major. I may have to take a trip a nd spend another weekend up there, the girl-guy ratio seemed pretty darn good.

… and maybe I’ll bring you a starbucks

no you don’t. you have roller-hockey. its like calling yachting “boating.” it’s not a boat, it’s a yacht

mmm one of my slaves brought me one. :slight_smile: