Attn. 240sx lovers ................

i was just at M&M U-Pull-It … there is a really nice 95 240 SE sitting in there … still has some very good usable partson her …

factory SE white gauge cluster
near mint shape SE 5 spoke wheels
VERY clean interior
almost new KYB AGX shocks and struts with a set of lowering springs
KA24 looks like it was taken care of …has a nice set of Taylor wires
Exterior is red … has Grey Cloth …
Poss. a short throw ???

I just wanted to give a heads up if anyone was looking for some parts

i also posted this on the Barf … Soo if anyone didnt see it there …

just out of curiosity, whit is it thats wrong with it ?

cause if its like for example hit in the front, no reason to have poeple who only need a front bumper to go make the trek out there

drivers door has a light hit … pass front corner is hit …sorry

any idea on mileage?

oh god i need this.

please leave it alone!

somebody better go get the rear hubs and front spindles for a 5-lug conversion. Maybe I’ll grab 'em and add to the stockpile. May actually complete a build on one someday

i need that tranny…except i’m working all week so that kinda rules out going there to get it :tdown:

did u c that cool VW that was red and look like it was twisted in half? :violin:

yeah that car was REALLY BAD … i think someone died in that

it has about 115k on it. open diff. feels like a stock shifter. struts/springs and wheels/tires are gone. hubs/spindles are still on there, i didnt bring a big enough socket for the rears because im a retard.

theres also a fresh mid 90’s altima in there if you guys are looking for e-fans.

btw…bdr, thanks for the heads up:)

How thick are the Altima Fans?

the shroud comes back about 2" from the rad. the fan cage comes back about 3.5" on the driver side and 4" on the pass side from the rad. theres still about 3" between the water pump pulley nose on the ka and the motor cage. i can snap a pic sometime if you wanna check out the clearance.

sr20det radiator test

“It was proven that the most cost effective solution for an overheating SR20DET is an upper radiator ducting panel (which typically sell for $80-$200) and a lower ducting panel (ala bottom OEM plastic undertray panel). With regards to fans, the Altima fans will outflow almost anything commonly available on the market. That is pretty good considering that they typically cost between $50-$100 a pair.”

I dont know why i read the whole thing, but it was really good and can probably be used on more cars than that… traffic is a bitch for a lot of us

Was thinking about it for Rudeboy’s RB20 car. Sounds like they’re going to be a little thick.