attn: dc2 errr ap1 Nick

LOL just browsing Craigslist came across the kid that bought your car, trying to sell it. 1. w/ old ass pics and 2. for like what is it? $1,400 more than you sold it to him for? :rofl

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/876857807.html

i flagged it. :nana to the person selling it

:crackup Nice

flagged :giggedy

I flagged that shit too

if he would have just used RECENT pictures that were his own, hed be ok.

7400?! OH MY GOD, WTF OVER-PRICE

That’s what I’m saying, I think nick sold it to him for like $6k

yea. hes keeping it now i guess. i just talked to him today

That kid didn’t know what he was doing. I talked to him at the lot like 3 weeks ago and had to tell him what suspension he had :rofl

he calls me all the time asking what mods it has.
it almost makes me cry knowing the car i spend 4-5 years building is basically trashed.

what did u tell him for suspension?

He asked me what my civic had after he tried racing me and I walked away and I told him it was a built D series :rofl

i think chuck said koni yellows with ground controls or something. I couldnt take a look my knee was bugging me. That kid lost to the amsterico blue hatch pretty bad. Its too bad man you throw some high comp pistons in there and hed be making like 185whp instead of 160. He just doesnt know.

thatw what he was talkin about doing. and wow was he way off with the suspension

KYB struts with Omnipower Coilovers and Omni power upper control arms/camber kit

shit is sad

I said kyb agx with ground controls so I wasn’t that far off. The car was so low it was hard to see.

oh my bad. i dont like to read about how my car is gettin trashed

Same thing happened to my one jetta i had. the kid i sold it to doesn’t take care of it all. all the work i put into it and the car looks like hell now. I wish i could buy it back!