Attn: fshowcars

me fail english… that’s unpossible!

my cats breath smells like cat food

I choo choo choose you

hahahahaha

/thread

Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

this thread sucks.

please more oldschool threads and OC threads… they rock!

this thread kinda, sorta does suck. but that Valentine episode is funny. that quote from chad is the best. hahaha

of course this thread sucks, it’s supposed to suck, that’s the point. it’s one of the umpteen thousand sucky threads on this board that guys like me who sit at a desk all day make since we’re desperate for contact outside of the office of fucking stupid jackasses we have to tolerate monday through friday. one or two simpson quotes could possible be the stress valve that keeps me sane; otherwise this button-down oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and stalk from office to office with an armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. :1320:

The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there.

When I grow up I’m going to Bovine University.

i bent my wookie

That’s where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i forget the wuote when he said skinner and kerbople were in the closet and he said the baby popped out and waved to me

http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/

“Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.”