ATTN: Honda turbo guys B series tranny

Anyone want to trade me my LS tranny for a b16 or gsr tranny? It has alot of miles 177k but its perfect no grinds whatever so ever and def feels alot better then some lower mileage trannys i’ve had. Anyways, if anyone is interested i will pay some cash too to make up for difference in mileage just for something even though this tranny is perfect i understand.

oh and the tranny is still in the car so if anyone is interested they can drive it before hand and i’ll do the tranny swap in my garage no biggie.

Cell 724 809 5480 or PM me

If no one wants to trade, PM watacanga…he needs a tranny.

well if he wants it i’ll throw my b16 tranny in for the time being but i’m def gonna need another one for my other car, watacanga let me know and if i can remember correctly you go to w&j so your real close to me

Have you spoken to Vince (naehna) last time I checked he had a few GSR/ITR trannies floating around, including one with a Quaife

yea i sold vince a car the other day, i can’t remember what all he had but im sure he’ll see this eventually and let me know or joe they all have an inventory of stuff laying around at all times

IDK what is going on, I have 7 broken ls trannys 1 broken GSR and 1 with bent shift forks

Your sig 600+hp civic lol

hmm…Maybe IDK