Attn. nyspeed's uptight crowd

posted this in another thread for newman and thought A LOT more people could take heed to the message.

for everyone whos v-jayjays have been all sandy lately. i have a message for you.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and this is a joke, in no way meant to be serious. i am not racist, i am not sexist, i do not think you are all nggrs.

but enjoy, have a laugh and remember to clean those sandy panties

:picard:

Oh god, that was pretty comical. Good laugh :tup:

joke people.

its just a joke.

(and btw i did not write/contribute in any way to the making of this song/video. nor do i promote the use of some demeaning words)

{{HOWEVER, i do promote the message to nyspeed to quit y’er b*tchin}}

If you’re going to make a shockingly offensive post, make a shockingly offensive post. Don’t half-ass it by covering it with legal disclaimers to make sure that nobody takes you seriously… You nazi racist skin head kkk wigger!

hahahaah ^ i agree, go big or go home

god you suck at life

lol oh boy. i personally can’t get over the fact you bragged about your “girlfriend’s” fake boobs… winner!

i just think you’re jealous of any girl who actually HAS a chest. Pre-boob job or not :wink:

Your right. I’m going to get implants in Mexico tonight. <3

You’re

Is Jon getting his leash fused to his body too?

it’s cheaper if you bring the mexicans here… fyi.

I hear China is giving them away, buy one get the other free*. :tup:

*Free boob may consist of a refurbished unit, or equalivent unit of near equal size, and shape. We are not responsible for lopsided tits, exploding chest, temporary disabilities such as loss of limbs, and death.

Is that the secret to LAFENGAS CF Industries?

“It’s made with real Mexicans so you know it’s good.”

racists!

http://mexicancosmeticsurgery.com/breastenlargement.asp

for anyone who is interested - see above.

rubicant- they might do those breast reductions you wanted too.

:lol: Lead boobs! :rofl:

*Not responsible for concussions resulting from attempted motorboating.

You are confusing me with YOUR X, he had the man-boobs, not me.

I find this hilarious, so I am a country now?

(This is a PM that I received from him)

to quote myself

“well my gf down here is about to get her boobs done in a month and is not going huge, but i wanted to ask has anyone ever been with some1 who got a boobjob and they didnt like it afterward or were disappointed almost to the point of turnoff?”

wtf am i bragging? u people need to learn how to read and comprehend correctly.

not once am i like oooo yea my gf is getting fake boobs! yea! woo! this is me bragging! woo

lol. u and newman need to get together and have a good, quality reading comprehension course(i add newman to the list b/c i recall seeing him too saying somewhere that i was bragging about it or something along those lines)

edited* i will keep this in pms.