Attn: Slowcamaro

ok…WHAT R U BRINGING???

but i thought u were supposed to bring the maxipad soo u could race the slowmaro???

i u dont…ur :greddy: …haha…jk…im having fun with the smilies

2003 Ford F350 turbodiesel crewcab.

My boss is bidding on a propane generator thats up in warrandale. If he wins it (and he wants to, and hes rich), then ill be driving his truck up for the BBQ and I’ll have to pick up the generator while im up home.

I still think it would smoke Slowcamaro. But he can get the 8.1 crew if you want…

Oh, and does anyone have one of those plug and tune diesel truck things? It would be nice to have one for this weekend.

Get bosses truck
increase horsepower by 200 and torque by 300
do lots and lots of burnouts
get vids
Pittspeed wins

nice…idk about beating slowmaro with a stock diesel…

but i know hypertech makes those…for the durmax diesels in chevy’s…and it needs to be for the exact year…

but add that power programmer…and shit…say bye bye

one of the ones where you like plug it in and push a button and you gain 300 ft-lbs?

If anyone has one of those that would work, on, lets just say, a 2003 F350 turbo diesel, then they should REALLY bring it to the BBQ.

pssssstt…with the hyper tech…u need to erase the memory from past cars…or trucks…cause i wanted to use mine on a friends…but i need to get rid of my memory…only holds one car…soo tell the to erase it…

you mean a bully dog piggy back…i realy dont give fick about a race anymore…might just bring the gf amigo

damn. I was hoping that maybe Ford made more than one F350 in their production run, and that maybe one of those people that bought one might have purchased one and post on Pittspeed, a site about speed and power. I guessthe odds of that are just so astronomically low that I shouldnt have even bothered to ask… woe is me.

:hsugh:

um…ok DICK…i was saying that just tell them to erase the memory…assfuck…i wasnt being a dickhead…

AND ANYWAYS PUSSY…BRING THE FUCKING MAXIPAD B/C U TALKED SHIT OF BEATING THE SLOWMARO…SOO…DONT BACK OUT

we’ll just have truck pulls then!!!

well if im gonna get free gas, a thousand less miles on the Maxima, and probably some decent cash (im saving him big $$ by doing this, shipping was alot) for doing it, and I get to fuck with a brand new turbo diesel truck for the weekend, then im bringing the truck… turbo rwd > racing slowcamaro in a maxima.

I got my money on slow (DP)

free gas and beating on someone elses veichel> raving a maxima

correct

i have my money on you beeing a no show

how much would you like to wager?

who wants to race me on my bmx bike? i will own any of you! bmx bike vs bmx bike.
i’d take sleeper down on his holmes anyday! :stick:

ill race u on my heavy ass DK S.O.B.

or ill finish my mongoose supergoose…

ill sit on a skateboard and blow my load, and you bitches will get owned by Newton.