Attn: SnowWhiteFaggot

I can understand that having a whore of a mother, and only being conceived because her asshole and twat were both equally lose that one of her john’s mistakenly blew a load down her pussy is quite a burden. However, just because she started to turn your ass out to the highest bidder when you were 7 doesnt mean that you have to be gay forever. Sure, we all know getting punched in the face and having a shit covered dick stuffed in your mouth is one of your favorite past times, but you need to let it go. You need to move on. Also, its not cool to spread AIDS through the gay community. Sooner or later 1320 will pick it up, and he’s a cool guy.

No need to thank me in advance, I’m just lookin out for ya.

Love,

Darkstar

Well played sir.

9.2/10

wow

standing ovation 9.5/10

:mad: You’re not an official judge.

its fucking funny again you call me gay, dude its alrite you can come out, im ok with my sexuallty, im strait, you are just unsure, i know you try on your moms clothes on and look in the mirror and makes you fell good inside, it ok,oh yea your mom still loves you, she dose, she told me last nite, oh yea nice kiss up to 1320, im sure he still thinks your a fucking loser

I LIKE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE. ESPECIALLY THE SPELLING. NOW WHEN PEOPLE READ YOUR POSTS AND THINK “IS THIS GUY FUCKING RETARDED OR SOMETHING?” THEY WILL LOOK AT YOUR SIG AND SEE IN NICE BIG RED LETTERS THAT YES, YOU ARE INDEED A FUCKING RETARD.

HAAHHAHAHAHAH :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

What the fuck is this shit all about??

:dunno: But its funny… Who wants popcorn? :drama:

nigga tried to step. ya herd?

i agree…funny but whats goin on here???

agree on this also this is funny

Usually talking about someone’s family results in a ban on this board. These two have come out of no where with an obvious hatred of each other and most people (including myself) have no idea why but its being made public. I think this is the second thread in 8 hours I have seen this shit pop up in :dunno:

basicly he just told snowhite " http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_finger1.gif "

snowwhitejolf’s got pissed when I wouldnt let him borrow my wire brush to scrub the scabs off his mom’s twat. Therefore she couldnt work, so he had nothing to eat but the semen from the pile of used rubbers next to his mom’s bed.

lol is there like a reason for this or doesn’t anyone know what started this? :mad: i hate when im confused haha

I fully expect to get banned for this. Sometimes the crime is worth the time. :kiss:

:bowrofl: