Attn: tom the roofer n whoever else wants to see

Originally posted by Steel City
shoot me a link

ahahahahaha stooopid your in the section:tounge:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4376

nice times to you both… :smiley:

:eek3:

108 MPH? Why so low? With a 12.44 I would have figured it would be higher. I got a 109.74 with a 13.1 ET.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
108 MPH? Why so low? With a 12.44 I would have figured it would be higher. I got a 109.74 with a 13.1 ET.

my last run last yr. was a 13.09 at 107 mph… :confused: Well i guess it’s better than goin 120 (and spinning). lol

manuals always pst a higher trap speed but i have no clue why mine was so low gaining amost 60 rwhp and i only gained like 5 mph :frowning:

M6’s will always trap higher than an A4 as far as MPH goes. Back when I was running a stock motor no heads or cam, I ran an 12.02 @ 111mph. Dean with his 2002 Silver WS6 in a 6 speed with cam ran a 12.19 @116 or some where close to that. Your speed and times are right in line for an A4

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
M6’s will always trap higher than an A4 as far as MPH goes. Back when I was running a stock motor no heads or cam, I ran an 12.02 @ 111mph. Dean with his 2002 Silver WS6 in a 6 speed with cam ran a 12.19 @116 or some where close to that. Your speed and times are right in line for an A4
so a M6 is better for highway runs right?

If you had the same motor in both cars, the A4 will take the M6 in the 1/4 but the M6 would win on the highway…

Also where did you get that time slip at? The date says Feb 15th. That track has never been open in February…:confused:

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
If you had the same motor in both cars, the A4 will take the M6 in the 1/4 but the M6 would win on the highway…
:cool: thanks. Hey Mike, when I get my headers on, wanna do a highway run from say 60mph? :smiley:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
:cool: thanks. Hey Mike, when I get my headers on, wanna do a highway run from say 60mph? :smiley:

u talking to me ? if so il run ya :slight_smile: but if i were u id race black z28 cause his car is a factory freak on the highway.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
u talking to me ?
:cool:

:smiley:

Hey silver, my mother wants your car:D
she just seen the video:D

Originally posted by Shaggy
Hey silver, my mother wants your car:D
she just seen the video:D

since automatics are womens cars :dunno: lol just playing i know this will start a auto versus manual fight

Originally posted by flyinglow57
since automatics are womens cars :dunno: lol just playing i know this will start a auto versus manual fight
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :gives:

silver, did u post that video link from the LPAC meet?

yeah if u want to see those videos hit me up over aim
silver2kws6