Auto interior talk.

Wheres the shifter?
http://sibilleauto.com/0509_naias_01+2006_mercedes_benz_s550+front_interior_view.jpg

That little contraption in front of the center console.

Shit I thought that was an ashtray or storage thing.

Not bad for a DOMESTIC interior imo, REAL leather, Alcantera inserts in the steeringwheel/seats, dvd/nav, shaker1000, and stock IPOD interface/voice command etc etc…

Thats pretty nuts. Ya get what ya pay for there!

http://static.motortrend.com/_SiteConfigs/motortrend_com/images/no_photo_300px.gif

na, thats not it, what you pointed out is to adjust the radio,screen thing.

the shifter is right at the steering wheel on the right side, almost like a truck/mini van shifter but its electronic:thumbup

fail

I could, somewhat, agree with the radio area, but what BMW’s are you using as an example. I’ve owned four of them. The only plastic in mine were the heater vents and trim around the radio.

ahhh, thought for sure it was that little knob in front of the center console

the bmw idrive has it in the console.

The Chevrolet Cavalier has a VERY nice interior…

I preferred the interior of my Plymouth Neon over Cavaliers and I drove plenty of Cavaliers and Sunfires at my old job,.

:rofl:'( mkdsrfeasfhjihuR wouldnt like this hank…:ahh NO I JUST DONT LIKE YOU

P.S. i love FORD interiors they look all the same even on the lincoln and gt40’s same as a focus and mustang FAIL!

Sorry but Mustang interior > Camaro interior…

How does this:

Look the same as this:

:retardclap

The GT has the same vents as my truck but mine arent chrome

Different size, and the GT’s are aluminum

Maybe the older Mustang.

The new generation Mustang looks like it’s been designed by somebody with a straight edge and was told that if he stay’s off the line, then he’d be forced to be Paris’ BFF. It’s hideous in every single aspect and shares the general design with an SUV.

I’m personally not a fan of ~90% of modern interior designs.

Sure they are very nice and feel brand new, but there is just no character to them and the aspect of an actual “cockpit” is gone.

The ONLY new interior that I recall liking is the last generation Acura TL (05ish). It actually felt right.

Bmw was pretty good with designs, up until the “latest and greatest” generation came about, now I’m not a fan of any of them.

This was my old interior in the Mach