Auto interior talk.

bmw interiors aren’t cheap imo, unless your talking like e46… i love the fit/ function/ quality of every bimmer i’ve owned. the e36 interior is one of the best thought out designs i’ve seen, especially of its time.

/end fanboi rant

I personally LOVE the new 135 interior, don’t really see where it’s “cheap” as someone put it.

SER interior

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/ad4e7daf.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/57e3f2ff.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/1f672e10.jpg

Overall, I liked it quite a bit. Nothing felt over-the-top cheap, but it certainly wasn’t a high-end interior. The layout was good, the set-in center gauges eliminated any glare, and my passenger never knew how fast I was going :number1 :lol Good places to rest both arms, tilt/telescopic wheel, nice soft orange color at night, etc. etc. I don’t think it would be anyone’s selling point on the car, but it certainly wouldn’t disappoint many people. I know just about everyone who rode in the car loved the seats, legroom, soundsystem, and overall quality.

Now for the eeeeeeeeeeeeeMR2:

The only pic I have

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/0429091832.jpg

I loovvvvvveeeeeee this interior!! It’s the bare essentials, but doesn’t feel cheap at all. It feels just as good, if not better than the SER as far as quality of materials. Layout is absolutely perfect, I’m 6’5" 205lbs and fit with zero complaints, my knees aren’t knocking anything, my head barely hits the top when the top is in with a helmet on, without a helmet I fit great and with the top out I clear with a helmet no problem.

The two best things about it are:

1: The position of the shifter. It “comes out of” the same panel that the armrest is on. It’s hard to describe, but it’s the same concept as the 350Z:

1. If you’re average height or taller, and the windows are down and the t tops are out, you can rest your hand on the point where the a pillar and windshield meet. Comfortable as hell :lmao

Interiors that I’ve sat in and loved:

350Z (pic above)

370Z (seems like a blend between my SER and the 350Z, to me):

ISF:

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Lexus/IS/spy/isf_interior.jpg

09+ Murano:

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/2009-nissan-murano-interior1.jpg

355 (simple, yet luxurious and very “sporty” at the same time):

335ix with premium/sport packages (probably my favorite interior I’ve ever been in):

That’s it for now :lol

air conditioned seat = no swamp ass and the boys stay comfy and cool

Climate controlled seats are awesome. AC or heat. So amazing

i am very picky with my interiors, that is for a daily driver. I dont care much at all about what the camaro is like. I think that some of the better interiors are mercedes and audi, but i think that audis are a better car so it outweights the interior. I fell in love with the 04+ audi a8 interiors, very comfortable, roomy as fuck, and it has almost everything you could want. I also like th a6s interior.

For a domestic i like the interior of the gto, but not practical as a daily. I like the idea of rear bucket seats.

I also like the interiors on the cadillac dts and sts around 2000-2005, very simple comfortable and affordable to most

I honestly would have to say the nicest interiors IMO are in the newer, 05’ and up BMW’s.

The corvette interior in my C5 really isn’t bad either. The negatives in this car is the fact the leather gets “wrinkled” or gets lines in it very quickly. But they are IMO very comfortable seats. The only other complaint I have is the 1980’s style head unit for the radio. The rest is ok for 90’s era Bose technology. The rest I like. The outlay of the dash and the gauges are nice. Def. not the nicest interior, but i like it.

i really hate the interior on corvettes, but everything about them other than is just great, the price being the best.

IMO mercedes and bmw have the best interiors i’ve personally checked out… imnot saying the best interiors ever… because i have not checked the interior on every car so i would not know

I think alot of people are biased towards their own cars , which is to be expected…

from the interiors i checked out i gotta say a 7 series bmw has a dope feeling interior, for me i like interiros that FEEL good

the worst interior has to be on the new chargers… total shit man just feels like crap

I checked out an E430 last summer and the interior IMO was awesome for what the car was, i was considering buying it at the time…

idk what new bmw’s or benz’s are like but i can assume they are still great

in my old benz it had real wood, and the interior was 99% perfect, cept for a clip i broke when doing the audio on it

Man all this interior talk is really making me want to go test drive a new c300 sprts sedan haha

Winrar

Pretty sure the seats and harnesses do not come stock in that car

kthxbai

ACURA

heh, no

I can’t believe you’re a fan of the new BMW designs :wow

That Merc interior is pending approval, may have to give another visit to Keeler. Out of all the models I’ve been in so far, none impressed me.

actually I had the leather interior in my old acura integra and while it wasnt the nicest it was still comfterable enough.

My mom has a 08 650CI, car is sick. Interior is very impressive as well. The body lines are gorgeous on that car. New M makes me wanna puke though.

i heart, GT500.

edit: as far as import interiors are concerned. for a newer, mid bracket car, im a HUGE fan of the Lexus IS350’s
audis never get old, not a huge BMW fan(not that they arent nice, i just HATE the i-drive control) the NEW C-class is nice inside. ive always liked Porsches simple layout…

Geographically, i think every car marque could learn a thing or 2 from the Germans. the German car manufacturers take the cake with interior aesthetics, material quality, ergonomics…

Forgot it was a thread based soley upon stock interiors.

Still nastier than anything else in here.

+1.

do want.

They’re really not even that great to look at, arguably quite ugly.

But I get the willies every time I see one. I need it.

That reminds me, I need to make a post about BMW’s newest turbo I-6. N55. Twin Scroll big turbo from the factory? shit yeah.