automotive forums in upstate

does anyone know of any automotive forums in the albany/saratoga area? Thats where my parents live and i would like to keep up with things around the area. i was wondering if anything like roclife exists out that way.

thanks
adam

There is always syracusestreetracers.

1 step above roclife

:lol:

i was looking for something near saratoga/albany syracuse is a good 2 hrs. away.

oh man, i hadn’t even clicked on the thread and that was the only reason i was going to look at it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if you like roclife I think that’s your best option.

i dont like roclife but i am trying to see if there are any forums on the east side of the state and for the last time syracuse is nowhere near albany or saratoga.

It’s closer than Buffalo, which is where the majority of members on this forum are based out of. Asshat.

My buddy runs www.rspeed.org , of which nearly every person is from Albany, Saratoga, etc. I say this in a nice way, but be prepared to see every other reply to be “Join Premium!” , where you have to pay to list anythnig for sale, play in their arcade, etc etc. He’s a good friend of mine, but drove me out of there because of that. Lots of nice cars though and you get discounts from various vendors :tup:

What about albanyDSM? I know they are a “dsm only” type club, but whatever - there are a bunch of guys on that.