Awesome Audiobahn Equipment!!

Hey Guys, I have for sale an Audiobahn setup consisting of 2 amps, 2 12" subs, and a ported box.

The amps are an A275HCT, and a A1300HCT sub amp. The subs are AW1208T (these things are massive). None of this stuff has been used in a vehicle. As a matter of fact they have never been used period. I purchased them from a friend of mine who owns a stereo shop (if you guys watch Overhaulin’ the shop is Installation Station that has been on the show a few times) They were display models on an unpowered board in there shop.
I payed a little over $1500 for the equipment not including the ported box. Since they have been sitting in my office at work for over a year now I have come to the conclusion I will probably never use them. So with that being said I putting them up for sale on here. I will start at $1000 and go from there. This system is made to produce serious bass. They installed the same sytem in a firebird and hit (I believe) 141db with just the 2 subs. You can post on here, pm me or email me at sj250@telus.net.
Thanks, Shawn!!

$900 8)