awesome human beatbox

rahzel > *

meh. just good editing. I mean granted he makes cool sounds, but its cool because of editing not because of the way he beatboxes

if you want to look up something cool search Rahzel’s “If Your Mother Only Knew”

I’ve seen him live, pretty raw

Scratch is pretty sick too, he took over w/roots after rahzel

doug E. fresh was just in town not too long ago. i’m kind of bummed i missed it though.

My Fav Rahzel is “If your mother only knew”… He’s singing a melody over the beatbox and everything else… it’s fookin amazing…
IMHO… Rahzel> * when it comes to beatboxin… sometimes I don’t like his styl… but he’s got lots of skill.

I like matis’s style better, it’s more melodic.

:lol: cool but funny

i have Rahzel’s CD from like 2000 its sweet

all you leg humpin rahzels if your mother beat ask me to show you how simple it is to do if you ever see me. i can sing my own lyrics over my own beats as well. in fact im tempted to record some now and upoad em just to prove it.

good for you. can i paint and draw as well as keith haring? yes. did i do it first? no.

who cares, this one is hilarious :tup:

you must mean bob ross. if that white dude can cop rahzel so can i . i am saying i can make my own lyrics and beat together, much unlike that other doosh. did anybody even watch the clip i posted??? wheres the love?

my bad, i thought you were just like any other asshole who is like “LOL! look at me i can do if your mother only knew!”.

:wink: