awesome new honda commercial.

http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/cs/honda/051303/honda_ad.swf

[color=black][color=black]p.s.- [font=Verdana]It took 605 takes and 6 million dollars
[/color][/color][/font]

New? Maybe 2 years ago.

Still very cool though.

^^^ i think this is different than the one 2 years ago.

no its the same

Might be my intarweb connection at work sucking ass, but that didn’t look real at all. Some of the pysics looked way off and was the window rolled up around a board? Creative though…

Nope…same one.

The 'ol Rube Goldberg

yes it’s cool

yes it’s very old

no the physics don’t work

people r still posting this commercial?

thats def old…i read about that, i guess it took them a REDICULOUS amount of time and attempts to finally get it right…

first time i saw it, on ebaumsworld.com i think, i just sat there and watched it over and over and over…

hm…thats euro accord though…i remember the last one i saw was 4dr accord or something

That was incredible. I dont care how old it is, i’ve never seen it.

everything looked ok except the tires rolling UP the ramp…

they did that with weights inside the tire… very possible.

wow that was nice… i like it…

Yeah the tires are weighted to do that, and the window doesnt go through a board, there are two boards there, seperated by the window. Its real

And very sweet

Oh and DAMN OLD!

ahh…

yea ive seen it before… dont care how old it is tho its still sweet as all hell

yes it’s cool

yes it’s very old

yes you are very very wrong

it’s real, weights inside the wheels allowed them to move as they did.

BUMP!

Honda made another awesome one:

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

I had no idea they made a lawn mower like this:

http://www.autopulze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Honda-Mimo-the-lawn-mover.jpg

awesome

you wonder if that thing can even cut it on most lawns or if it needs to be a day or two just mowed from a big one and then this robot will take over…

I had to stop and re-wind to double check that the decaled up civic was infact doing doughnuts. Since when are they RWD? haha