Awsome looking truck!!!

I think I need to invest in a lift and some wheels and tires:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-F-250-4x4-AMARILLO-2006-FORD-F-250-AMARILLO-DIESEL-LIFTED-BADDEST-ON-ebaY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ39415QQihZ009QQitemZ190066903914QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

50K :bowrofl: silly Ford BOYS

nice… :wackit: needs fender flares and a bedliner to be perfect

badass

I hope ur joking

i used to sell fords, the amarillo package is unbelievable. when i was at mccrackin, they had a yellow one, with brown leather/suede seats, it was so nice. they are worth the money

49g’s is way too much. id take my boss’s king ranch with the banks kit over that any day. so many others before that for like 30g’s

How is that too much? Dp u know what all was involved with the truck and the original sticker price as well as what it is worth now?

i know tim markley bought a raised 250 with stacks banks kit and it had 42K on the odometer… and he got it for 24G’s and his was a stick…

needed about 2g’s worth of work to make it nice… thats a hella lot better then 49 in my opinion

I know,but…his wasn’t even remotley close to what this is or had the options as well as the aftermarket accesories n condition:bigok:

20k into the truck he talking about and imagine what it would look like

I have an 06 Amarillo. The sticker was 52k on it and it has every available option.
My brother works for ford so I get the employee discount. I paid 40k for the truck and got 0% financing for 72 months.

The Amarillo package only came with black leather interior. The brown leather you are thinking of is in a king ranch.

The Amarillo package was available in the southwest in the 05 model year but it did not have all of the interior upgrades that it got in the 06 model year which was sold all over the country. The 06 Amarillos were only produced in the first 3 months of production in the 06 model year then they stopped making them and started making the harley davidson trucks.

pics?

i pass this place in jersey all the time. it has sweet trucks

http://www.cartecmotors.com/index.php

This vehicle appears to have been pampered and maintained to the highest standard, even to the point of always being garaged.

they musta had a big garage cause that thing would fit in my garage