Back on the scene

Fulfilling the mandatory Hello World.

Name is Brad LaCross, aka Tbox, Tboxer, Box etc etc
Founding member of Rivals. Reviving the old car club and making sure the Lake George / Glens Falls area has some representation with fast cars (as you know we’re all poor folk up here and drive rusted out crap).

Yes I still drive a subaru but it’s now my daily and not my racer, although I still respond to my previous nickname after years of Pavlovian response.

Current ride is a Z06. It’s very slow, handles like crap and I get hit on by 60 year old women in it. My biggest complaint is how small the motor is and how I cant get the rear end of it to kick around in the corners.

I’ll be organizing some local meets and if you are in the area look me up and I’ll let you know where our date nights are.

Welcome… nothing wrong with z06s :). Hope you have better luck with the ladies this car season :slight_smile:

Welcome! Sorry your Z06 is slow, I was under the assumption that most of them were pretty quick.

People from lake George are poor as fuck…

Well according to all the corvette forums its because my first mods need to be driving school and a zip tie.

I’m def pulling down the curve.

Living in lake George, daily driven a subie and have a Z06 for the toy. Life sucks