Back on two wheels!

Picked this up, got a good deal on it and couldnt pass it up! 02 GSXR 600 Telefonica edition +powercomander, sprocketed, very well maintained, has some lowside rash, minor, gonna strip it down and clean detail and check it over for anything foul. Also wheels need a repaint, and so on and so on. Just glad to be back on two wheels!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/gsxrright.jpg

Joes old bike. I’ve ridden it a couple times :tup:

Good pickup, fun project for over winter.

:tup: rode that bike a few times, it’s a solid bike man, sweet pickup

LOL, dayum, Joe gets around! yep thats his…er mine!

Yeah, definitely a sweet bike. OT: So what is Joe going to get now?

He was talking about a 10 gsxr750 or a Aprilia

He went an looked/sat on a couple Aprilias didnt like em, sounds like hes goin new 750 for sure.

Nice! Co-worker of mine has an 07 Aprilia RSV, sick bike. Jay, are you keeping the same paint scheme?

edit- Well he can’t go wrong by just upgrading to a newer 750.

I am. Was considering satin blackin it all out with gloss black graphic, thats when i assumed the rash was bad, its only got some small blems tho here n there with a small crack in the tail.

Gotcha, didn’t know if you were thinking of going all white after your post in the 2010 CBR paint thread. I’m really considering buying a white bike for my next bike.

LOL your on this site?

since you were in diapers son!
Joe’s thinkiin of this new bike, he took it for a spin earlier today, i think hes leaning toward puttin a deposit down!
cant believe hes thinkin Kawi, but this has the mod hes looking for.
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/training_wheels_motorcycle.jpg

Haha i see training wheels.

Nice bike. Get a new pipe please lol.

haha you’re not a fan of d&d pipes either, eh? so loud and poppey

nice pickup!

atleast its a shorty pipe:tup: i always liked the telefonica. i too just got a great deal on a new streetbike. thats the only way bikes are going to sell this time of year is if the price is too good to pass up!