backseat surprise v. holy dildo

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:18,topic:34407"”]

um…thats not a dildo! that my friend is a vibrator…

[/quote]

and you expect a bunch of guys to know this?!:thankyou:

[quote=“cky89,post:21,topic:34407"”]

and you expect a bunch of guys to know this?!:thankyou:

[/quote]

No I didn’t…but now you know!

i hope to never need to know lol

ok its a phallus

i knew it was a vibrator…
:sword:

[quote=“redrum,post:4,topic:34407"”]

[/quote]

:lol:

Would ILCisdead rather have the DWI, or the one on the left?:

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:26,topic:34407"”]

:lol:

Would ILCisdead rather have the DWI, or the one on the left?:

[/quote]

that is some scary shit right there

bump because im blowing in the member whose car it was found in. i read the thread about the v6 mustang and i can not handle your stupidity on this board anymore Ridindirty890. is this why you got that name? oh i also found a ton of gross condoms in the backseat along with fucking half eaten old ass mcdonalds and garbage. you are fucking gross. and so is that fuckng hog you brought in that looks like she could be your sister. i hope to god you weren’t tagging that.

EDIT heres how it all went down. so a kid and his hog come into kustom workz a couple years back with a mustang that needs rear speakers, i grab the keys from the front and go to hop in the car. i get in and it smells fucking horrid and theres garbage all over the place. the job is to put 6x9s in the rear deck and run new wires to the back of the headunit because the owner hacked shit up. so i start to run wires from the headunit down the door sill up into the back seat and BAM!!! condoms all over in the back seat. fucking gross. so after amkin some jokes with the guys in the back and one of the salesmen i go to run the other side (with gloves on this time) so smae scenario but his time when i tip the pass seat forward FUCKING A ITS A VIBRATOR!!! gross fuckin shit dude. next time you have to bring a car in somewhere clean your grimey shit out!!!

this car.
http://69.175.22.26/~nyspeedc/forums/showthread.php?t=35887

EPIC BUMP.

a much better version

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?39994

A+

i think this thread needs a title adjustment

hahaha

should have posted it in the first place, but regardless, :tup:

lol damnit.
why’d the fs threads have to get locked.
=[

p.s.
i love his custom title
:]
that 83 mustang thread was pretty great.

HAHAHAHAHA

Doin it and doin it and doin it well.

i know it def was killed way too early. we could have had another thread for the drama section!

Bump o the year. ROFFLAPOTOMUS!

What the fuck just happened? LoL

lolll