Bad Boys & Bad Girls friday night?

Typical PRP night… 10 races, break, 5 races, break, hour of downtime, rest of street cars… blah blah blah blah

3 runs… they cut us off at 11… fuck that place.

Couldnt break out of the 12.9’s… grrrr.

New Best! 12.25 @ 110mph! 1.6 60’.

Oh and I wanted to applaud the tech crew at PRP…

One of the shutdowns happened when a Foxbody “Slick Car”, had a bottle of Water Wetter fall out from under his car, obviously using that as a ghetto coolant overflow container.

Glad they caught that in tech inspection, I guess wiggling the battery does not catch everything…

I dont think the guy even checked my battery box or Nitrous bottle. I do have it bolted down tight and do have blowdown tube, but i ran in the 10’s without a cage and no one even looked at me.

And i love the fact that no one was there guiding cars into the lanes at gates open. EVERYONE lined up in the 2nd and 3rd and NO one in the first… i was like damn, ok first and second lanes are full, i will go 3rd… I find myself in the 4th and was like wtf?? we not allowed to use that first lane? half the ppl there had no idea what they were doing

Yea, pretty terrible night as far racing goes. That’s bullshit that you don’t have a cage and they don’t say anything to you. My buddy doesn’t have a jacket and got screamed at for running a 10.79. On a positive note, the car looks good and you handed me my ass on that last run… Ha Ha…

Yeah, the track is a joke as far as management… I really wish quaker was not as slow as it is, or I would have been there last night instead.

The staging lanes were quite funny when I got there… with all the cars that had no idea how to follow the white lines around the bend…

I convinced BoostedYards to pull his car around the big ass mopar that was blocking it, and pull into the first lane… I think thats when people finally realized that lane 1 was there.

Gosh, they always give me a hard time about a blowdown tube. After I bought one they never checked for it. Gotta love that place, lol

i wish they would do a better job just for safety purposes and such. Keeps the gerry rigged jobs from braking down

First of…congrats to everyone that came out last night & ran there NEW best time

:crying::crying::blah:

you guys Bitching doesn’t really help or change the matter…its PRP I’ve accepted the fact there’s gonna be down time from cars breaking & slow track prep.

Well, good businesses listen to their customer base…

Or they sit and wonder why nobody shows up…

The bottle of water wetter flying out of the guys car halfway down the track was icing on the cake.

Was that a street car that did that? Ah yes, we refer to that as American Rice.

:rofl:

ya cuz no1 EVER shows up :rolleyes:

Foxbody mustang in slick class.

Well next year when its $30 for 2 or 3 runs, we will see.

Speaking of that, last time I was up I had the time slip kid tell me I needed a helmet to run again. I actually had to explain to him that I was the car in the 15’s on the left side of the slip and the Mustang he let drive past was the car on the right in the 12’s. He then told me I was wrong, lol

What a joke that place is.

Ohhhh. 2 runs that night for me for my $25.

wow the kids doing timeslips never say anything to me, but occassionally they have this old man there and he always give me shit about the helment when i was running high 13’s.

I was really surprised they didnt ask me about blowdown tube, cage and helment, even tho i have 2 out of the 3 :slight_smile:

wyotech kids,what do u expect?

anyone find out what happened to that yellow cobalt for sure? But ya soo many people there that night.

too many rules you guys would still bitch

I heard the clutch went.

i heard the axle half shaft broke on one cobalt and had tranny fluid all over the track. thats why it took so long to clean up