PRP

i just wanted to be the first to start a thread so all you whiners can whine. LOL:bowrofl:

i want my few hours back. i could have stayed at the shop and worked

I want my few hours back, I could’ve been drunk by now

i hate that place… fucking imbred hillbillys need to diaf. thats twice in a row that i wasted hours of my life. PRP can suck my ass!

yeah i could have finished up on the talon…stupid track

what happend i was going to go but i got paged to go to work and i am still here sounds like i might be better off

haaaaa what the hell

PRP is forcing me to illegal activities! I really wonder if they will have computer problems tomorrow for there regular program!!

That place is a fucking joke… How do the lights just stop working on import night.

Computer wiring, yo. :rofl: That was stupid.

“We’re working really hard at finding the problem” …except for the guys at the line with drinks in their hands BSing.

Same thing i was saying. Working really hard while these mfers on the track eat popcorn. I hope this kills all there import events for the rest of the year. f*ck that track. :squint:

Glad I didn’t go.

:rofl:

Good thing it was only imports…:kekegay:

Quite a few SRT’s and Cobalts repin’ there last nite

srt,s i can kinda understand but cobalts…:kekegay:

Cobalts are precision crafted pieces of machinery…snicker snicker :rofl:

ya…i have always hated those cavaliers:bowrofl:

I’m not going to whine, I should have known better than to go to PRP to have a good time. It’s my fault; I’m not going to blame anyone but me.

What I will do is learn from my mistakes. Between me and my friends we would have given them $100 plus dollars of revenue last evening. Instead I will do all I can in my power to legally make sure they go out of business like they deserve. I will not be going their again. I will make sure my friends do not go their. I’ve had 10 friends come there to watch me race in the past on a $10 per head night, $10 in food per person, and my $20 to race.

I’ve learned my lesson. I’m going to keep going to Beaver Springs Dragway where I can get 6 runs in from 5pm to 8pm then 3 more in structured timeshots, and up to 4 more in elimination rounds on a Friday evening. I’ll enjoy going to Best Way Pizza for reasonably priced food if I get kicked out early. I’ll enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. I’ll enjoy the quick cleanups. I’ll enjoy watching 8 and 9 second slick tired cars stay together all night. I’ll enjoy a timing system that has not glitched once in the 5 years I’ve been going there to race. I’ll enjoy getting a fair reimbursement when there is a rain out or shortage of racing. I’ll enjoy pitching my tent, building a fire, and opening a beer on the grounds at the end of the night with friends. I’ll enjoy well priced race gas available at the track. I’ll enjoy Beaver Bob (the track owner) stopping by to chat with me for a few minutes.

I will agree that PRP has major issues, but where else is there a sport compact event locally with payouts? Granted that was a joke and I have NEVER heard of the crap bracket racing ever being cancelled because of the issues they have on sport compact nights.

I do understand paying out of pocket for insurance etc on the nights they have to cancel during the event but that is just overhead cost. Of the local tracks I have been too PRP is prepped better than all of em but that still isn’t saying much at all. The treat the sport compact guys like crap when the top 16 cars in the turbo class last night would have had a very good shot heads up against some of those trailored in bracket cars they have.

Personal opinion is if they don’t want to make money that is fine by me. if they would get professional about the whole thing they could host a sport compact event worth attending by pro teams, etc or even hook up with a sanctioning body to have one, but why do that I mean I am sure MIR made no money when we went for the NDRA event there with 40000+ people in attendance.

Pretty much all we are doing is wasting our time complaining. they will never read this and if they do they will just look at us as whinning “kids” and just no have events anymore.

the tech guy last night was just one of the many times the sport compact guys had been disrespected. They tech a rotary into a 4 cylinder class then “not one car here will run 9’s tonight” so I guess they don’t need to prep the track for 600whp cars because they are sport compact cars.