anyone goin to PRP for import night on Friday the 10th

:bigthumb: yo anyone goin to the track if the rain holds off

I am, but I’m not running because my hotside is off to get wrapped and won’t be back in time. Maybe I could run the xTerra and see what it can do… lol.

something will break and you wont be able to run.

not looking good ladies

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=15668+weather&btnG=Google+Search

im going if its not rained out.

lets just hope for the pro tree .500

I cant hang with the other tree, or eric in the DD

I might go watch.

How far is PRP from Pittsburgh? I live in BP and have never been out to watch any races because it seems a little far to go. How long does it take to get there like 2 hours?

looks like all my parts and tires should be here thursday :bigthumb: so if it doesnt rain i’ll be there

Fri., August 10 - – Sport Compact Shootout brought to you by CFM/Phones Plus
Gates open 5:30pm / TT’s 6:30pm / Race Entry $20 $200 to Win
Q16 Stock 4cyl, Q16 Power Adder 4cyl, Quick8 6 cyl and Bracket Race for all who do not qualify. .500 Pro Tree for all classes — Spectators $10 Carload $25

Its right on 22. You go out past monroeville, Murrysville, Delmont, then you run into a town called New Alexandria and the track entrance is right on ur left on 22.You cant miss it.I live in monroevile and driving at regular speeds it takes me about 25-40 minutes depending on traffic.

since my car is broke I guess Eric has a chance…if you want the slicks let me know buddy

he is scared of the slicks

eric i believe you need to run them and prove him wrong lol…hahahahhahaha

probably won’t go for friday, but i plan on going tonight for test n tune

weather looks good! I will Be driving the Daily again the Drag car is a money pit that i cannot fill…

i want to go it all depends on how busy the shop will be, still dont have the slicks but ill go embarrass myself with street tires i dont care its all fun! haha

would love to but it is doubtful. It would be nice to race some other imports instead of v-8 b.s. all the time haha !!

Hey joe is it goin to be ready for MIR and also i know how it is now that your gettin to the end of the build your money seems like its runnin low to same thing happen to me with the rhd

well its always nice racing imports but its also nice to blow past v8s and after you slow down and they go flyin past and give you the evil eye hahaha