Sport compact shootout @ prp

Does anyone know what the classes will be for the sportcompact shootout at prp on the 25th of may. some info would be cool. I looked on prp’s site but didnt see any class definition.

Oh and is anybody here plan on attending??

Same classes as last year… 4 cyl all motor…4 cyl power adder and 6cyl

i should be in attendance, so many of them got cancelled last year I can’t even remember what classes they had!

what about street tires or slicks ??

anything goes!
looks like i will be back just in time to make some passes @ prp that night. If Try real hard i can have the drag car done by then…maybe?

ill be there

OK I see should be fun, I am hoping i got a C16 map bye then. stir things up a bit make things interesting

aww shit…10’s!

I hope to have nitrous and tune by then. Slicks + N2O + axles = 12-13 second range fun?

probably be there even though im slow but i still have fun so thats all that matters

I’ll be there but minus the hatch

I’ll be there…to watch

x2. I’ll be taking pics.

MOTHER FUCKER !!! I cant even make this shit. my oldest daugheter has her pre-school graduation that night at 7pm. Since when did you actually have a graduation ceremony at the end of pre-school. lol. My wife just informed me of this , this afternoon

kids>racing

I cant waite to go there then have to drive all the way home because something broke!

I’ll be mounting up the slicks for the saab tonight and dominating the power 4 class. pause… [Borat]NOT![/Borat]

haha

this doesnt seem worth competing in unless you are running at least 10 seconds in power adder class. isnt there an automatic and stick class as well? people like me running in the 13 second area would be wasting money since the 10 second cars would kick us out of the race instantly. someone correct me if im wrong.

you are wrong